Monday, November 23, 2015
and stand at my guardpost.
There I will wait to see what the Lord says
and how he will answer my complaint. Habakkuk 2:1
- Wait quietly -- “I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.” (Psalm 62:5 NLT)
- Wait patiently -- “Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.” (Psalm 37:7 NLT)
- Wait expectantly -- “I wait expectantly, trusting God to help, for he has promised.” (Psalm 105:5 LB)
- Slow to anger
- Rich in love
- God is love.
- God is good. He’s good all the time.
- God is just.
- God is holy. In the Greek, to be holy is to be righteous – or to be right. Wouldn’t our lives be easier if we realized that God is always righteous?