Friday, August 31, 2012
- The Gift of Life – Her sister has donated the bone marrow for her transplant.
- The Gift of Family – With every step of this experience, she feels the love, kindness, and support of her family.
- The Gift of Laughter – Family members make her laugh even during the darkest times.
- The Gift of Knowledge – Her medical team teaches her about her disease and treatment for there is more comfort in knowing than not.
- The Gift of Giving – She raises awareness of her illness and has encouraged others to become donors.
- The Gift of Friendship – “Team Robin” cheer her on in the fight.
Knowing the journey will not be easy, Robin Roberts chooses to focus on the gifts. Let’s be inspired to count our own gifts during the good times and the challenging ones